Burn me Lowly

                I wrote this entry at 23:17 in the city of Cebu, the Philippines. I wrote this in the middle of a tension that I feel could be finished by everyone being humble and come into the arena of learning to be like Christ while listening to the song refiner by Maverick City. 
    
                I remember when I was in Australia to study, I saw there was a car with a big Letter L with Yellow background. I could even see it from 10 - 20 meters distance. I know already it means N in the real life... Noob... (No lah....). It means that the driver just know how to learn to drive for around 120 hours driving with supervised driving practice. It could be there for up to 12 months. Whenever we saw this sign, my uncle would drive slowly beside the car because they just learn how to drive. 

                
                
                
                 I realized that our life at this time and moment also just a learning process. We need to realized not only my own life but others life too. Sometimes the reckless moment because we don't realized that we are in the situation that we are learning and to learn in needs a process. I believe that different people has their own life situation, hence the learning process would be different between our own self towards others. 

                 Bitterness, trauma, disappointed, etc. added the hardship for us to learn about our ownself and learn about others too. But, I like the word from the song... Burn me beautiful, burn me lowly, burn me righteous, burn me holy..... The burning process or the learning process come with a purpose that to make us to be mature and being holy before the Lord. Keep striving in God, see this life as the arena to learn, and also keep trusting the Lord as our perfect teacher in life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#NewLife: Part-Time Job

Iri Bilang Boss (feat Kekeyi)